Wednesday, April 06, 2011

LOVE X FRIENDS

Sometimes I wish we had continued being just friends. Losing you as a friend and a love is so, bad to me. You stoped making fun of me, you stoped joking with me, you're avoiding me. You don't seat next to me anymore. WHY? What did I do?
You told me you loved me, you told me you was liking me, and for the first time I thought I had found someone that really loved me the same way I loved them. But then I had this surprise, and I was wrong about everything.I really thought you were different from the others. I tought you cared about me. No one ever told me "je t'aime". No one ever mention about our kids in the future.
I miss the touch of your hands, I miss the way you used to hug me. I miss having you by my side. Even if we were just friends. All I want now, it's your frienship. The friendship we used to have two weeks ago.
Can't you just please turn into you were???
I miss you, so much. And really wish you knew everything I feel about you.
I'm really sad. And that's why I rather having you as my friend.
Love,

V.

No comments:

Post a Comment