Sunday, May 15, 2011

L.O.V.E.

Yesterday he gave me a rose.
I think I'm really in love. Every moment that I'm with him everything is so clear, and his gone... it feels like a black cloud it's above my head and I'm in the dark.
A second far from him, and I star missing him.
He says he loves me. And I'm sure I feel the same.
Loves is such an amazing thing. It can makes everything clear and lovely and awesome.
For the first time, in my entire life, and for sure, I think/hope I found my true first love, and I hope we can go further and further every single day.
Just wanted to say that every day that I stay by your side and I know I have you around, the feeling I have for you (called LOVE), gets bigger bigger.
I love you so much, and I hope you feel the same.
"And I love you more than I did before and if today I don't see your face, nothing is change, no one can take your place..." - Miley Cyrus


Love,
V.

No comments:

Post a Comment