Thursday, February 03, 2011

Sometimes? No. Always

Sometimes, all you need is your best friend by you side. I love my best friend. She's more than a friend, she's just like a sister to me. I know I can count on her for everything. Even when she's mad at me but I need her, she's there for me.
Sometimes, all you need is a hug from your best friend. It isn't just a hug. It's a sentimental hug. And sometimes when YOU are sad, a best friend's hug can be everything to make you happy .
Sometimes, all you need is an advice from your best friend. She's looking to the situation with other eyes. And every time she advises you, you must listen to it. Cause if you don't, you'll have to bear the consequences.
Sometimes, all you need IS YOUR BEST FRIEND.
No... sometimes, no.
ALWAYS.

V.

No comments:

Post a Comment